More about FAQ

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Thu Apr 21 10:05:11 CEST 1994

On Wed, 20 Apr 1994, Mattias Hallin wrote:

> BROR HELLMAN:
>
>              Maybe I ought to explain why I replied to your sarcastic message
> about FAQs in a similar sarcastic vein -- I just didn't like your sarcastic
> attitude in the first place!

I weren't sarcastic at all.  I know these questions are NOT "frequently
asked", but I think you should consider them in the FAQ anyway JUST
because lurkers and newbies propably want to know.  ONE of the most
common questions I get on CONs *IS* "Didn't Walt Disney draw everything
himself?" and Anyone that llurks around Disney-comics without knowing the
least would want to know who all these names are that we are using as if
they were our brothers.

... Does The Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

Internet: hellman at proxxi.uf.se, DuckNet: hellman at 313:100/13.0