Gottfredson

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Apr 21 17:05:32 CEST 1994

James:
> Other than his Mickey Mouse work, what else did Gottfredson do for Disney?

I found two 'FG' entries in our list of "Classic tales":

FG drew and inked the story "Lambert, the Sheepish Lion" in 1956, and he
did the layouts of "101 Dalmatians" in 1961.

That's all I could find in our archives...

I wrote:
> there was also a Snowwhite sequel in 1937/1938

James:
> I saw Snow White for the first time last summer.  It seemed
> a rather final ending to me.  I'm not sure what the newspaper strip to
> do afterwards.  What was the sequel about?

I think I used the word "sequel" in a wrong way. The story does not
necessarily take place after the film. I can't remember what it was about
though...

--Harry.

Harry         PTT Research       ()_()     Disney comics Database freak
Fluks         Leidschendam        (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl

              "Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"