Gottfredson

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Apr 22 09:30:50 CEST 1994

(I tried to send this messages yesterday, but it bounced. Something
rotten in Denmark [aarhues.dk]...)

James:
> Other than his Mickey Mouse work, what else did Gottfredson do for Disney?

I found two 'FG' entries in our list of "Classic tales":

FG drew and inked the story "Lambert, the Sheepish Lion" in 1956, and he
did the layouts of "101 Dalmatians" in 1961.

That's all I could find in our archives...

I wrote:
> there was also a Snowwhite sequel in 1937/1938

As David now said, I used the word 'sequel' in a wrong way.

--Harry.

Harry         PTT Research       ()_()     Disney comics Database freak
Fluks         Leidschendam        (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl

              "Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"