Question. (For the FAQ maybe?)

Chris Lawton clawton at TFS.COM
Tue Apr 26 03:28:00 CEST 1994

Hiya Gang!

Just a simple question.

Normally, I read WDC&S, DDA, U$A, US, and D&M.  I was wondering...
Is there some sort of guide lines as to the type of stories that appear
in the "Adventures" titles and opposed to the ones that don't have the
word Adventures in the title?

Fox example,  In DDA, should Donald be on an "Adventure" and not just stay in
the house for the story?  If a story is in DD, does Donald have to stay near
home?

Just wondering,

Chris	Mickey's #1 Fan!! :) :)

P.S.  Don - I stopped by the Oakland Convention Center just to see you! :)
      I was there on Thursday, April, 21.  I later heard that you weren't there
      that day! :(  Sorry to hear that it wasn't much fun.