Disney-comics digest #309.

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Tue Apr 26 04:02:45 CEST 1994

On 25 Apr 1994, Don Rosa wrote:
> 	Since I'm the only "author" on here, is it being implied here
> that I do not conduct myself in a proper manner?
> 	I'll jump down the throat of anybody who says I've ever jumped
> down anybody's throat! Oops...
> 	My comments are seen in a different light by some people because
> they are somehow intimidated by my presence for no good reason? I can't
> help that. It's not fair to anyone to say they can't be an equal part
> of the group and speak their mind as much as everyone else.
> 	Shall I un-subscribe and reappear under an assumed name?

May I suggest "Name Withheld"?

Geez, Don, most industry professionals revel with the power they have to
influence unsuspecting fans.  Considering the lack of respect you receive
from the Industry, you should take all the ego boosting you can from this
group!  I mean, if we don't respect you, then you might as well commit
hari kari with your T-Square, as life wouldn't be worth an 1876 dime.

Torsten "So that's what cheek tissue tastes like" Adair
adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt		Wellington, New Zealand