Gladstone Disney Comics

Kjetil Bakken SI2_KB92017 at debet.nhh.no
Tue Apr 26 14:42:55 CEST 1994

I am new on this list, and I have some questions regarding the
publishing of Disney Comics in the US.

Some years ago, Gladstone published a lot of different magazines, and
these magazines were rather widely distributed here in Norway.

When Disney took over this activity themselves, the quality in my
opinion went down. Now I hear that Gladstone has once again got their
license back. And here is my question: Which of the magazines are now
being published, how often and at which price? And do they still
emphasize the quality stories (Barks, Rosa etc)? (I hate the Italian
stuff)

I hope someone can help me on this.

  __&__
 /     \	Kjetil Bakken
|       |	Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration
^^ (o)(o)	5035 Bergen-Sandviken, Norway
 /_____\
/_____/ \	Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T after you.