Is there already a sequel?

Sigurdur Hrafn Gislason shg at rhi.hi.is
Tue Apr 26 20:49:22 CEST 1994

I was just now finishing the final chapter of Lo$11 or 12 (not sure, but
it is the chapter with the pursuing zombie) and liked it very much.
This story must mark another milestone in the Egmont stories since it contains
a scene depicting certain death for hundreds of people. The first one was
when Scrooge's mother died and he visited her grave.
The scene with Donald's first encounter with Scrooge was hilarious and
totally in character.

Anyway is this the end of the LO$ series? I have read Don's comments on
a certain Bear mountain story, but is that a story that has yet to be
puplished or is it a story he did a long time ago?

One more thing, Don's "Son of the Sun" story which you have been
praising, what was it about? Since they sometime change the titles
here, can someone summerize the plot?

-Sigurdur