What else, then?

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Apr 27 13:57:57 CEST 1994

TRYG:

     You asked the other day why we use English on this list -- but what else
could we do? How many would understand Swedish, f'rinstance, which is the
language of our "moderator" (I'll call him that for want of a better word --
remember, I'm translating this into English; or rather I don't as much
TRANSLATE into English as I THINK in English when I write this -- even though I
know Per doesn't actually MODERATE our list, but just makes sure it's running,
or sumpin' like that) not to mention Finnish!

I don't really think this is a problem, though -- most of us seems to get by
fairly well in English, don't you think?

All my best!

Mattias