LOS help

HATHAWAY@stsci.edu HATHAWAY at stsci.edu
Thu Apr 28 02:21:34 CEST 1994

Hi -

  Hmmmm - it seems there is some concern that (at least?) one of the
parts of the LO$ series might not get to American readers due to
typical Disney Co. touchiness (how come they're so blind in some
areas and so oversensitive in others??? - never mind, don't nobody
bothering answering).  Now me, I'd be _really_ tee'd off if I could
only read 80% or 90% of the story and be denied the full set.
(Yes I know I have some of the collector's mania for completeness,
but I follow the only good rule for collecting - buy something
for yourself because you like it yourself.  Eventually all those speculators
who buy stuff they wouldn't want to read or own themselves are going
to find out they are stuck with stuff nobody, not even themselves, want.)

  So, is there any chance that maybe, someone on the other side
of the ocean, who is getting their sets of the (what is it part 11?)
series, could possibly set aside a few extra copies they could make
available to folk like me in case we can't get them here when it
comes time?  I'd be glad to trade or otherwise recompense for the
trouble.  I'd like to have to full set eventually, even if it's
not all in English/American.

Wm. Hathaway
Baltimore MD