UNSUBSCRIBErs -- take notice!

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Apr 28 23:48:41 CEST 1994

William Hathaway hath gone away from our list and said:
> As much as I've enjoyed the list and would like to continue, pressing
> business requires I spend no more time reading this.  Please unsubscribe
> me for the time being.  If possible I may return.  WHH

Welcome back then.  Since I guess this is a time of the year that lots
of persons will unsubscribe from this (and other) lists, I'll take
this opportunity to remind everyone that there is an administrative
address of the list, disney-comics-request at minsk.docs.uu.se, and that
that kind of address (with "-request" added after the name of the
list) is very common.  Please use it!
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"