getting Gladstones (FAQ)

Wilmer Rivers rivers at seismo.CSS.GOV
Sat Apr 30 19:55:36 CEST 1994

I e-mailed subscription information about Gladstones to Elon, but
now I realize that other people on the list may want to know it too.
This should probably be included in the FAQ.  Gladstone publishes 6
titles: Walt Disney's Comics and Stories, Uncle Scrooge, Uncle Scrooge
Adventures, Donald Duck, Donald Duck Adventures, and Donald and Mickey.
The subscription price is the same for each of these : $18.00 in the
USA, $23.00 foreign.  Order them from:

Gladstone
P.O. Box 2079
Prescott, Arizona  86302
USA

The FAQ should probably also include information about subscribing to
the CBL in Color albums.  How about information on subscribing to
Disney comics published in Europe, too?

As for me, I think I'll go into self-publishing with a "Scrooge and
Penny Wise" teen-age romance comic. :-)  I'm sure the Walt Disney
Corporation (and Unca Carl) would approve enthusiastically...

Wilmer Rivers