Very strange.

Even Flood Even.Flood at due.unit.no
Mon Aug 8 16:02:43 CEST 1994

> DICK 'NO-DUCK' MATENA
> ---------------------
> Sorry if I'm bothering you with this guy, but I couldn't help noticing
>a new serial in Dutch DD, where Matena draws in a new style.
>Again. This time it's reminiscent of Jean-Claude Mezieres ("Laurelin et
>Valerian") or maybe even Jacques Tardi.

This must be the veirdest message of the year. Donald and Tardi??? My
mind boggles. I know I will be lying avake thinking about that one -
someone clue me in when that artist comes out in Norway! (or mail me a
xerox copy if that does not destroy too much of the series).

Even

(Even Flood, Ilevollen 3e, N7018 trondheim)