San Diego

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Aug 18 13:09:31 CEST 1994

Don:
> 	I did find out later that Heidi MacDonald [..] was offended that
> she wasn't invited to be on the panel

Actually, David *did* invite her. Here, on this list.

> 	So, now I'm curious -- is there any interest here in what
> happens to the "Rescue Rangers" or in a "Tale Spin" comic book?

My only interest is *what* they are doing. I like to know that these
comic stories exist, though I don't need to read any of them. But sometimes,
it seems that Disney Comics makes a good story, like a Mickey Mouse
meets Phantom Blot or so.

--Harry.