Disney-comics digest #407.

Itrack+ 1.1/G7 Itrack+.1.1/G7 at f24.n24.z2.fidonet.org
Fri Aug 19 13:48:40 CEST 1994

@Apparently-To: p9.f823.n230.z2.fidonet.org!Bent.Pedersen

The destination address of your msg is not listed in the current nodelists
on my system.

     REGION24.182 NODELIST.217 CLSNET.LST FSFNODES.049 GAMESNET.049 DNETLIST.049 HDS_NODE.215 ZYX_NET.147 PB-NET.154 REGION24.182 NODELIST.217

Therefore I must return this message to you.

   Jens Mueller
   Sysop of EuroStar BBS, 2:24/24

Orignal message header:

FROM:  disney-comics at minsk.docs.uu.se@1:105/42, 18 Aug 94  01:18:38
TO  :  Bent Pedersen at 2:230/823.9
SUBJ:  Disney-comics digest #407.
INTL:  2:230/823 1:105/42
@Date: Thu, 18 Aug 94 01:18:38 +0200

Contents:

	Don Rosa		Disney-comics digest #406.
	Harry Fluks		San Diego, Gladstone
	Fabio Gadducci		Re: Noone is reading this?

MATTIAS:
	Well, I thought you'd have something to say about your American
trip! Where did you end up going after you left here?

San Diego
~~~~~~~~~
Don or David or anyone else:

Any news from San Diego? From the Disney comics forum? How were the speakers?
How was the audience? Any new plans revealed? (E.g. what is Jippes doing at
the moment?)

Gladstone
~~~~~~~~~
Gladstone announces a "Danish" Mickey story by Erickson and Ferioli, for
one of the issues of "Donald and Mickey". I'm sure Ole and David will like
this...

Is someone able (and willing) to type in Gladstone's announcements (from
Advance Comics or so)?

--Harry.

>Don:
>> Why do I get the feeling that no one is reading these Digests these days?
>
>1. It _is_ hot in Europe. In Holland it is the hottest summer since
>   1807 or so.
>
>2. I _do_ read the digests. On the beach.
>
>3. Normally, I only reply if there is something to reply. And I seldom
>   start new subjects.
>
>> I'm whacky?
>
>I think you can answer that yourself.. 8-)

I'm here, too, but it is too hot to reply, or to think of a new subject...

In my office it is 40C.

Halp!!

Fabio

PS Don, did you get my mail? We had some problem here with the e-mail,
during the previous week: I can send it again, in you didn't get it.

Fabio Gadducci            Dip. di Informatica
Home: +39-50-541725       Universita` di Pisa
Off.: +39-50-887268       Corso Italia 40, 56100 PISA (ITALY)
FAX:  +39-50-887226       E-mail:gadducci at di.unipi.it