The Duckburg Times

Larry Gerstein gerstein at math.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 26 23:58:54 CEST 1994

        Dear Folks,

        Tryg "used to (or may still have!) a subscription to _The Duckburg
Times_, published by Dana Gabbard et. al.   The issues stopped coming 5 or
more
years ago then an issue suddenly show up about a year back.  Haven't seen
one since, so I'd guess Dana is too busy with other pursuits."

        At the San Diego Con, Dana told me a new issue is being prepared
for this fall, and apologized for the delay...

        And THE BARKS COLLECTOR's still going -- at least it's still
advertised in the Overstreet guide this year.

        All the best (again!)

        David Gerstein
        <gerstein at math.ucsb.edu>

gerstein at math.ucsb.edu