Disney-comics digest #510.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Sat Dec 3 06:06:23 CET 1994

DAVID:
	As to your list of items in $crooge's closet:
	I decided (in my very first story) that $crooge unraveled his
golden frock and put the fleece back into the old bag, therefore I could
show it in its original form (short of still being on a golden sheep)
when I show it in his "museum". Besides, a solid gold coat in any form
would not be worthless junk in a closet.
	I have also shown the Terry Fermian trophy as part of $crooge's
collection of "valuable" items. I'm not sure what value $crooge might
put on it, but it IS an ancient Greek vase, surely worth quite a bit!
	Some feathers from the Isle of Golden Geese might be good, but I
shouldn't put them in the form of pillows -- that would be too obscure
for anyone to recognize. I'll use them as feathers.
	That bear suit might be good. I'll stick it in there somewhere.
	I can't refer back to your list. I think you mentioned the lil'
Beagle Boys statues in "The Paul Bunyan Machine" but you couldn't figure
out what they were made out of? They were made by $crooge's machine from
the BB's machine when $crooge's chewed it up. I'm not sure if anyone
would ever recognize those in $crooge's closet...it was such a
throw-away gag. Maybe.
	Thanks for that short list, but you didn't mention any items
that I actually used myself so there must be more still. Keep thinking.