Well, I'll be -- !

DAVID.A.GERSTEIN 9475609 at arran.sms.edinburgh.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 16:29:57 CET 1994

      P. S.  The title says it all.  Gladstone's MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER
RANGERS comic (ack!) is out now, and it contains full-page
subscription ads for both Gladstone's Disney comics and Gladstone's
Disney albums.  THAT'S the kind of advertising they can do!  But I do
think they need a niftier subscription ad, with some action-filled
panels from the stories.  Don's will do nicely.

      P. P. S.  This MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS comic is COMPLETELY
different than the one which was solicited and cancelled last Spring.
Artists, stories, and covers all different.  Villain is different too
(the villain of the Season 2 shows as opposed to the villain of the
Season 1 shows), and that is particularly suspicious.  I think Saban
may have told Gladstone what to do, then changed their minds and
forced them to eat a completed issue... >sigh<