Disney-comics digest #525.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Sun Dec 18 06:44:28 CET 1994

On 17 Dec 94 disney-comics at minsk.docs.uu.se wrote:

 DAVID GERSTEIN: David, you lucky duck!  I'd give my eyeteeth to be
 in Italy with you.  After two years of intensive research for
 CHIAROSCURO, Vertigo's upcoming story of Leonardo da Vinci, though
 I've never been there you could drop me in Florence blindfolded and
 I could find my way about.  I can't wait to get over there someday.
 Stroll through the Ponte Vecchio crossing the Arno.  And just to
 stand in the Piazza della Signoria on the far side from the
 crenelated Palazzo Vecchio and let the ghosts of the Medici, the
 Pazzi and Savaronola haunt me for an evening's dusk or two.
 Ghiberti's doors.  Brunelesci's Duomo.  The brief mad burst that
 made us what we are today.  Zow!  You are, I say, a lucky duck!

 FABIO: In what coursework are you seeking your Doctorate?  Do the
 Pisans still rival with the Florentines (if only in soccer)?  You
 grew up in the cradle of the Renaissance.  Is it hard to not take
 for granted the treasures that abound?

... CHIAROSCURO -- Between Light & Shadow
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 42
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]