Disney comics Database #538.

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Wed Dec 21 17:38:37 CET 1994

FREDRIK:
> About the database: [..] How about the month of release for a particular
> book?

I have been thinking of this kind of information. It would be included
per issue, not on each story in the issue. This means programs like
'grep' wouldn't work for the question "which stories by CB were published
in 1986?". A bit more complicated programming is needed here, to ask the
question in two steps: "which issues were published in 1986 and which stories
by CB were in them?".

If I have the time, I will include the possibility in a next version
of the database programs.

ANDERS:
No, it's no problem to replace [] by <>. Just a few commands in a good editor.
I just have to do it _before_ any title would include [] characters.

--Harry.