Disney-comics digest #531.

Bob Wright ARCHIMEDES at delphi.com
Sun Dec 25 03:19:58 CET 1994

WILLIE:   The Barks press release sounds a bit funny.  I recall Don  saying
that  he  had  consulted with Barks by letter and phone about continuities,
etc.  when writing LO$.  I wonder if this note is really Barks or just  his
manager talking.

DANIEL:     Scrooge  never  forgets  an injury; neither does Glomgold. I do
remember Ira Goldstein, at whose store I bought all those  great  40's  and
50's books in Elizabeth, N.J.  I still can't see Scrooge forgetting his run
in with Golmgold, even though he didn't know his name.

Sure snowballed, didn't it?