Disney-comics digest #538.

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Fri Dec 30 15:22:38 CET 1994

> GARY B98294:

> 	That $crooge gumball bank that you mention is an excellent piece

Hehe, seems like everyone's got one... :-) I've got one, you've got one.

That Staffar on Staffars serier I mentioned in my previous mail to this
list is the guy that a certain Don Rosa said "I've never seen so many
Gladstone Disney's in one place" about at the Serie-Expo '94 in Sweden.
Staffar say's hello and replies: "You should see my store..."

I'm trying to persuade him to take home a batch of "Captain Kentucky",
but he says that he's got to get a new transport-firm first, but then
he'll likely place an order with you...

I hope they won't sell out... :-)

> despite the fact that it has the "DuckTales" $crooge coloring with the
> blue coat and red trim -- any connection with "DuckTales" diminishes the
> aesthetic quality of a $crooge item.

Well, now that you mention it... i think i buy another one and repaint him!

> BROR:
> 	Yes, you can be sure that so-called "press release" was pure
> Weasel talk from Barks' "business manager", whether Barks' signed it or
> not -- note the weasely editorializing tagged onto the tale of it. Don't
> hold it against Barks.

No, I wont. I assumed it was "The Managers" work...

	Steamboat Willie, aka Bror Hellman.

--
---
Steamboat Willie                  Data: +46 (0)8 626 84 09  (V34)
hellman at proxxi.uf.se