What-have-you

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Feb 2 14:45:42 CET 1994

DON:

    Yes! You're right! We gotta stop seein'... oops! Sorry!!! I mean -- you're
right; no more no-duck postings for a while (although I'm afraid I could have
written almost volumes on the subject of jazz/swing 'n all that (yes!) jazz...)

One more thing though -- how do they (CompuServe, I mean) charge you? By item
or by byte? I mean, do you have to pay, literally, for every WORD we send you;
and if so -- how much? How much do you have to pay for a message, if your
instead charged per arriving post? I'm asking, because I'd like to know how
much my sometime rather wordy style and/or any separate message sent to you
does actually cost you. If you'd rather not tell us -- don't! Sorry for prying,
if that I am. But I do hope we're NOT running you too high a tab!

Mattias

(...and what's supposed to be wrong with Sing-Sing-Sing, then? Perfectly valid
piece of big band jazz -- /"shut up, you gab!" - " yes sir!"/

Hmm...