THE INTERNET & GAMES - JUNK

Shanu varmas at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 18:16:35 CET 1994

APOLOGIES IF YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

If you are a postmaster, then please circulate this to all members of your
list/ organisation,

If you are on the internet and you receive this please forward it to all members
on the internet.

If you are none of the above but know anything then please return e-mail

Right, I am looking for addresses for FTP sites where there are games & things which
have been cracked.  If you know of such places then please email the sute address to me

if you know the global alias for all users on the internet then please tell me.

thanks

|"If a man loves you then you must love him back, if he ignores you,   |
| you must turn the other cheek, however, if a man shows you racism,   |
| then he must die" - Martin Luther King                               |