THE INTERNET & GAMES - JUNK

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at diploducus.pt.hk-r.se
Sat Feb 5 16:45:20 CET 1994

To everybody:

Please everyone, don't bother about that message asking for cracked
games. I have a strong suspicion that by this time, this individual's
mailbox will be flooded with flames and "please tell me too if you
hear anything" replies. In addition, his postmaster's mailbox will be
equally full of complaints and within a few days or so, he shouldn't
even have an account anymore.

This kind of activity is not what the Internet was designed for, and
so far, it has managed to keep fairly free from it.

Sorry for the off-topic message. :-)

  /F