COMICS-L Advisory

Bill Hayes IANR012 at UNLVM.UNL.EDU
Tue Feb 8 16:12:21 CET 1994

Comic book creator Jack Kirby, age 76, died on Sunday, Feb. 6, 1994.
As the creator of so many wonderful comic book characters, he will be
greatly missed.

Bill...

---------------------------End-of-Message----------------------

	...I'm sorry if this post is not pertinent to this list however
I knew that some of you would want to know this!

Take Care,

-Gil

             "I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

             "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see
             such times.  But that is not for them to decide.  All
             we have to decide is what to do with the time that is
             given us." ...

                                       -J. R. R. Tolkein

Gil Milburn <gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu>