From RoC

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Thu Feb 10 15:40:48 CET 1994

>From: Lasse Reichstein Nielsen <lrn at daimi.aau.dk>
>
>If you happen to walk the streets of London, England, you may enjoy
>a visit to a so-called "Disney Store" there. The address is:
>Regent Street 140, London W1.
>Apparently all sorts of Disney merchandise including pins, hats,
>movies, watches, towels, and school equipment can be purchased.
>Comics are not explicitly mentioned, but it's jolly worth a try.

If it's anything like the "Disney Store"s here in the U.S., they don't
carry comics, they never *did* carry comics, and they look at you
funny if you *ask* about comics.  I hope this store is different, but
I sincerely doubt it.  I'd be more than willing to eat my words if I'm
proven wrong, however.. :-)

>("You...do *have* some cheese, don't you?"
> "Of course, sir. It's a cheese shop, sir. We've got--" :)

This probably applies all too well...