Rosa is jabbering

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Feb 15 18:56:04 CET 1994

> 	So... how do you people like it when I jabber this much? Don't
> get me started!!!

I like your background information on your covers and stories. In fact, I am
working on an "annotated Rosa index" which lists all you work plus relevant
facts that you mentioned on this mailing list. It's already over 900 lines of
text, but I think it will become shorter because I will leave out information
that is already in the articles in the Lo$ comics.

My goal is a readable index in the form of Michael Barrier's Barks index.
Maybe it's something for ftp when I've finished it... (Note that the index
does not contain any new text, it's just a re-ordering of your messages.
But if you have any objections: tell me, and the index will be for my own
use only.)

There are still quite a few stories you haven't commented on at all, but I'll
get back to that later...8-)

--Harry.