Another Rosa index...

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Feb 16 09:37:10 CET 1994

Don Rosa:
> 	No, I don't mind if you lift any of my comments off here to be
> used in an index or article... as long as I can have a LOOK at them
> before you publish something like that.

The only 'publication' I planned so far is the Disney-comics ftp site
(if someone would like it there). But now that you mention it... maybe it
could be published somewhere else... In that case, you get to see the text
first, of course.

> I say things on here that I
> wouldn't necessarilly want a Disney executive to see (though they don't
> see anything, anyway)... and I might say things on here about Barks'
> modern attitudes that I'd rather not seen repeated

I didn't include much of that, only a global paragraph about your experience
with Barks. Most of the text is about your covers and stories and their
backgrounds.

--Harry.