US and WDC indices

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Feb 18 10:22:45 CET 1994

Per wrote:
> The indexes Tryg mentioned are now available at the ftp server as "us"
> and "wdc".

Great! Thanks Tryg, and thanks Per. I just got the files and had a brief look
at them. I think it's not that difficult to add Gladstone/Disney reprints
issues from our other indices, that is, if that's what we want.

I think this list could be merged with (at least) Kjell Crone's index, and
I'll think of a suitable format in the near future...

Especially the "Not CB" entries are interesting. I found one small error
though: the Gyro story in U$ 40, "Posthasty Postman", IS by Barks.

--Harry.

Harry         PTT Research       ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
Fluks         Leidschendam        (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl

              "Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"