disney comics fans

Darin Reid AREID at MARY.FORDHAM.EDU
Mon Feb 28 10:46:43 CET 1994

:)DON ROSA to Chris Lawton:
:)> 	I have read your last set of comments. I am quite surprised at
:)> what made you a "Disney comics fan" and suspect that you actually
:)> AREN'T.
:)
:)There are so many kinds of Disney comics that I think one can say one's
:)a Disney comics fan without having seen one single Dell comic story.
:)
:)I know one fan who has seen nothing more than the Danish Vicar and Branca
:)stories, and he LIKES them.
:)He doen not know what he's missing, of course... but you can't say that
:)he's NOT a Disney comics fan.
:)

I don't mean to disturb the peace-level of the list but I must say this:

Don:
  You are not the sole judge of what a "real" Disney comic is, and I feel
that your responses to Chris are quite rude, and out of place.
A Disney comic is a comic put out/or liscenced to be put ot by Disney.  I
see no reason why someone should be given a hard time for liking Roger
Rabbit.

-Darin