AA 27/94

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Thu Jul 14 11:25:12 CEST 1994

On Thu, 14 Jul 1994 h.j.bjornhaug at admin.uio.no wrote:

> Is there such a thing as an Egmont standard?

Obviouslty not.

> Last issue of Norwegian DD&co (#28) had the same CB ten-pager and the
> same U$-story as KA had. Probably the cont. MM story too, although I
> don't rembemer Scotland being mentioned.

It's not mentioned, I just assumed it from the clothes.

> But instead of the stupid BB story, we got a stupid
> Goofy story. And the Rota viking story was conluded here in #27.
> Norwegian DD never conludes one story and starts another cont. story
> in the same issue.

KA&C:o haven't done that before either...

> (We also got one one-pager by Barks and one by Taliaferro.)

We got a Taliaferro one-pager, (21-1-43) the old table-stuck-in-the-roof gag,
in # 27.  Well, I don't know about an Egmont "standard" anymore but most
east-european issues seems to be identical. I have seen one and the same
issue from six or seven countries that's identical.  Perhaps the nordic
issues are different since they are pre-egmont.

	Steamboat Willie

... Does The Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

Internet: hellman at proxxi.uf.se, DuckNet: hellman at 313:100/13.0