Disney-comics digest #384.

Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Fri Jul 15 12:11:41 CEST 1994

Don - amount of money in moneybin:

  You kinda misunderstood me again. I was trying too
  to explain to the guy who brought the topic to this list
  again that IT IS WASTE OF TIME figuring out what is the
  exact amount of money $scrooge has, BECAUSE it must be
  changing all the time. ie. it's not constant.

  I also understand the gag in 'magic hourclass'. I just said
  that MAYBE $crooge had that time of money at that time. MAYBE.

> 350,000,000 BILLION?
> There's not that much money on the entire planet!

   Well, who cares...I guess anything is possible in comic-books.

> Therefore skip it. Therefore stop.

   I was just answering to that guy. I didn't brought the subject
   to here.

OTHER DONALD WEEKLIES:

Don wrote:
> 	Also, I think it was also Mikko who seems to be trying to
> research another pointless question: does the Finnish Donald weekly
> match some other Donald weekly?

    This question is not pointless to me at all. You see, Swedish
    is second 'official' language in Finland. I'm able to buy Kalle Anka
    here if I want to. I just don't want to go to the kiosk EVERY WEEK
    and say: 'Can I look which stories are in it?' I rather use the Internet.
    I also have to pay for gas to make that trip to kiosk.

      ( Gasoline prices  US about 1,60 FIM/liter
                        FIN       4,40
                        SWE       5,30            )      =-)

         /Mikko