Van Horn and Databases

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at
Mon Jul 18 10:28:46 CEST 1994

> 2. What are the details of the VH story in the American DD birthday
> issue?
>From my current version of the Database file AR.DBS:

AR 202        10                WH  WH      DD  T:The Birthday Boy [frame story]

The Database is still growing. David delivered indexes of a lot of early
Dell WDC comics, Anders Engwall is continuously sending info for
SWEDEN.DBI and the list of S-coded stories, and I have added information
about Gottfredson and Murry WDC serials.

I think I'll have a new Database version in 1 or 2 weeks.