From RoC

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen lrn at daimi.aau.dk
Tue Jun 7 13:13:19 CEST 1994

 Last message before I go to Copenhagen for a week, where I'll try
and attend Barks' appearance at the Danish National Museum, where
about 200 of his oils are on exhibit until June 20.th.
I'll report back as soon as possible.
 And my mother will be in Stockholm on 11-12. and Kopperberg 18-19.
(that's in Sweden) on a mineral exhibition. If anyone should come
by, remind her to get me one of those double-digests with 512 pages.

 Don:
 I got the Cap' Kentuckies today, Monday. Thanks, they look funny and
show another side of your talent. You already did a story about a
'journey to the center of the Earth'. How's the new one different?
Oh, and I didn't like chapter XII.
It wasn't exactly like I had been looking forward to, but I'll read
it all over again in one go, and see if it fits better this time.

 Harry:
ME>I like your program better and better:)
>Are you sarcastic? My programs were (and are) developped on an MSDOS-PC. But
>they are in C, and should be able to compile on a Unix-machine as well.
 I read this on Lasses PC, which can even do unix too, so MSDOS is real fine
with me. The file names on .lysator. are a bother though.

>Ole about Matena's Vikings ("Grote Pyr"):
>>  So "The Iron Lady" is drawn 10 years later again?
>Yes it's drawn more than 10 years later (I read somewhere else that the first
>3 stories were originally from 1973-1974). I don't understand the word 'again'
>in your question.
 The first two stories appear to be from '71 and '72, but the third from
'79 is very different in style. I was wondering what a later one looks like.

<oLe 'RoC' Reichstein Nielsen, c/o Lasse 'Spot' R.N. (lrn at daimi.aau.dk)>