GotLL'n'Lo$

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Thu Jun 9 15:23:12 CEST 1994

DON (in particular) an' Y'ALL (in general):

                                           My dealer finally got his shipment
of USA #27 -- and I finally got to read GotLL; which I indeed found worth the
wait. I shan't develop my tuppence-worth just yet (ain't got the time, dont y'
know!) but thanks to Knut Hunstad I'll soon have (the Norwegian) Lo$ 12 as well
as "The Duck Who Never Was", and also I got the Gladstone Lo$ 3 t'other day, so
you got 'bout maybe 75 cents or even a dollars-worth o' commentary comin' up,
Don, once I git mah lazy behind in gear...

I shan't bye-the-bye go to Stockholm to gawk at Mr. Barks (mainly it doesn't
seem worth the time and money I'd have to spend t' git there; but also I'm
attending a friends marriage the day before the meeting with NAFS(k) on June
19th), but I'm going to Copenhagen this Saturday to  see the exhibitions, and
just maybe watch Barks wave to the crowds (?) at Tivoli.

I mean, I'd be interested in meeting Carl Barks (or most anyone) if he was
interested in meeting ME (which he has no special reason to want to),
but I don't pertickerly care 'bout being jes' another chump, come ta see the
celebrity...

And, well: Happy Official Birthday, Donald Duck!!!

All my best to everyone!

Mattias

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!
!*************** "Don't let the coyoteeeees howl over my grave!" **************!