Yes, we support you, Don!

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Jun 22 15:19:45 CEST 1994

Don:

Like Bjorn-Are said:

> I am sorry if not all of us have been quick or clear enough with expressing
> our indignation on Grandeys behaviour, but I think it is fairly obvious that
> a lot of us lurkers and others out there in cyberspace really do support you!

You can count on that!

I had another reason for not reacting (except in my signature), though:
I could not find the right words. It's so unbelievable...

Bjorn-Are also mentioned
> eagerly following every move made by Norway's Soccer team [..] in the
> World Cup these days...

And when you know that some of the games are played (and broadcasted) in the
middle of the European night (01:30 - 03:00!) you can figure we may be a
bit sleepy the next day...

--Harry.

(I liked it when Norway beat Mexico. May they become 2nd in the Cup, and
The Netherlands be first!)