I'm back!

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at yngve.pt.hk-r.se
Sat Jun 25 00:29:40 CEST 1994

Hi all!

I just returned from a two-week vacation in sunny Portugal, which
explains why I've been a little quiet lately. I'll be back within
the next few days with a report on the state of Disney comics there.

Also, I'll start updating the lists I maintain; the International
Character Names list and the Van Horn index. Send in your updates! I
even hope that I'll get some time to review Harry's database files
(which I haven't even had the time to look at yet!).

And Don; I, of course, didn't react to how you've been treated by
this Grandy guy because I wasn't here to do it, but believe me: I'm
right behind you all the way and I really hope that you put him down
where he belongs. Also, I hope that you manage to get some good
publicity out of it (and some bad publicity for him as well).

Feels good to be back.