Report from Portugal

Ricardo Ueda Karpischek ueda at ime.usp.br
Wed Jun 29 14:45:33 CEST 1994

Fredrik Ekman writes:
 > [...]
 > been to before. There used to be a Brazilian member on this
 > list, right? If you're still out there; don't you even have a
 > Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck title over there?

I don't known which titles are published in Brazil now. I don't
buy Disney comics since 1979, approximately. Yes, there was
"Mickey Mouse" and "Donald Duck" titles here. I have hundreds of
them, and I can send selected numbers FREE to any interested
person, anywhere in the world.

If you want receive it, send mail to me. I will not answer
quickly. Because of inflation (40% by month), Brazil is changing
the money from "cruzeiro real" to "real" (1 "real" ~ 2700
"cruzeiros reais"), and this week we are adapting the computer
systems of FAPESP to work with the new money. Best regards,

Ricardo Ueda Karpischek
ueda at ime.usp.br (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
ueda at fapq.fapesp.br (FAPESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil)