Gary's adieu (?)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Mar 9 17:49:53 CET 1994

> From: Gary Leach <73633.152 at CompuServe.COM>
>
> With that, I bid y'all a final adieu. It's been fun, believe me, but I think
> I've vastly exceeded my useful contribution to this roundtable. Don Rosa does
> it much better than I do, anyway.

Does this mean you are leaving the mailing list? Why? There is absolutely
no obligation to mail anything yourself. In fact, there are dozens of list
members that never send an own contribution (the "lurkers") and that's
perfectly fine.
So if you're leaving and that's the only reason, please stay!

--Harry.

Harry         PTT Research       ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
Fluks         Leidschendam        (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl

              "Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"