My imminent two-week departure

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Fri Mar 18 00:00:39 CET 1994

	Dear Folks,

	I'm going to be away for two weeks starting Saturday.  If
anyone has anything they'd like to fire at me, go ahead and do it.
("A six-ton missile coming right for this target?  No wonder taxes are
so high!")

	DON:  Should I be expecting the WDC&S 4 xerox while I'm at
home, or do you think it will be a while 'til it's possible to make it
and I should expect it back here when I return to school?  And what do
you want in return?

	FABIO:  Did you send the other Pedrocchi stuff, and to which
address?  (Don't mean to sound like I'm giving you the third degree!
I just don't know any other way to say it ;-)  And again, what do you
want in return?  It would be good to know this before I leave for
home.

	GARY:  Are you still reading this list, but not writing to it?
I join those who submit pleas for you to stay in touch with us...

	GEIR:  Any updates on the Gottfredson situation before I
leave?  It would be good to know...

	HARRY:  I may have a chance to update gladstone-disney.index
while I'm at home.  To do that, though, I will need an updated version
of the "what we still need" list from gladstone-disney.legend.  The
version you recently put on ftp says we need everything from WDC&S
551-570, while in fact it's now considerably different...  I'll see
what I can do.  (I may be able to get NOTHING done... we'll see,
tho'.)

	ALL:  Apparently CBLDDAIC 1 has been out for at least a month,
because a good friend of mine has had it for that long.  What is the
format of this like?  Is the color the same as in GGI 1?  And how's
Volume Two of the CBLDDAIC?  Has it come out yet?  Often there is an
album on the weeks when there's no regular Gladstone...

	HORACE HORSECOLLAR:  Where were you on the night of April 15,
1928?  [From "The Great Orphanage Robbery" trial scene]

	I may clock in tomorrow... we'll see.  If I don't find
something to write about, though, I'll be back in two weeks.  Maybe a
lot will have happened by then!

	David

	"I'm the Fuller Brush Man!  I'm givin' g'way free semple!"
	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>