Chip n" dale Rescue Ranger Comics

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at calypso.pt.hk-r.se
Sun Mar 20 04:08:41 CET 1994

Matmilam wrote:
> For a while there was a comic series called Chip N' Dale Rescue rangers.
>
> What happened to it?

I don't know for sure, but I think it's a safe bet that it vanished
with most of the rest of Disney's line when their sales started
falling rapidly. The series in question is not in the archive indices
but if you're really interested, I suppose you could find some other
RR stories in other comic books. A quick glance in the legend file
revealed both Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers and Rescue Rangers comics.

The few RR comics we've seen here in Sweden have generally not been
worth the trouble, although there have (surprisingly?) been a few
French RR comics with extraordinarily beautiful art.

  /F