Aku Ankka (!)

Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola maittola at gamma.hut.fi
Thu Mar 24 10:07:15 CET 1994

Hi folks!

I've been reading this list some time now. And I can tell
you that you have given me hard time to follow your
discussions. I live in Finland and I don't have a clue
about English story names or most of the English
character names.

Luckily I reread the first message and found out that via
ftp I could get MUCH information. I couldn't find the
English names of the characters in 'family-tree' though.
So could somebody tell me those, starting with upper left
Huey (or Dewey or Louey) and ending at lower right Gary
Gearloose?

I have couple of questions about Don Rosa index file. For
example the first part of Lo$ (D 91308). Index says that
in scandinavia the story was published in K92-33 (DN).
Does this mean that it has only been published in Danmark
and Norway? I didn't find this story from my brothers
issues (LOTS of issues were missing), but whenI bought
the Uncle $crooge #285 I could swear that I've read the
story before.

Finnish Aku Ankka (Donald Duck) books are similar to
Swedish Kalle Anka's, at least mostly. The index file says
that 'Return to Xanadu' (D 90314) was published in K91-13.
I couldn't find this issue either. The story is 30 page
long and I don't remember any 32-page long Aku Ankka's
containing only one story. So perhaps Swedish issue was
different?

DON:

 Have you decided that Ducks should really get to the
 MIDDLE of the earth. I mean they could TRY it, but maybe
 it's impossible for them to get there?
 The predictable thing about the story would be that
 $croogey gets info saying center of the earth is made of
 gold, but it's interesting to see what you can come up
 with.

          /Mikko Aittola