Translating

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Sun Mar 27 19:33:04 CEST 1994

Dwight R. Decker wrote in his subscription request to the mailing list:

> I'm a translator, and I've translated European Disney comics
> from several different languages into English for Gladstone,
> Disney, and Egmont in the past few years. I can read Danish and
> Swedish, if that helps.

Hej! Roligt att du gick med!  Then I guess you know many languages as
Danish and Swedish probably not are among those several different
languages you translate from.  I guess most of the Disney comics
translated into English are Dutch stories translated for Gladstone or
Egmont, right?  Do they coordinate efforts so as to not translate the
same story several times?
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Those were samples for your *foreign* office!  The directions were
  printed in *Sowbuggian*!"