Hotwind J. Flated again

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Mar 28 09:56:49 CEST 1994

Now that Dwight Decker joined this list (Welkom, Dwight! Zoals je wellicht
gezien hebt volstaat het om Engels te schrijven 8-) I'll repeat one of the

David asked about the Jippes story in last
month's WDC&S ("High-Flying Picnic"):

> 	Important question:  The author of Donald's ballooning book in
> that story, Hotwind J. Flated, is clearly a caricature of Carl Barks.
> Some of the ink lines look altered.  Was this a Barks caricature in
> the Dutch version as well?  If so, has it been altered for its
> appearance here?

In the Dutch version the book has no author at all.

Dwight, did you translate (and script) that story? If so, maybe you could
give us some more information.

(Now don't unsubscribe because of the questions... if you just want to
READ the messages in this list, that's OK too)

--Harry.

Harry         PTT Research       ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
Fluks         Leidschendam        (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl

              "Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"