Signature boo boo's

TRYG HELSETH TRYG.HELSETH at tstation.mn.org
Thu May 5 13:48:00 CEST 1994

Subject: Signature boo boo's

To: Disney-Comics at minsk.docs.uu.se

Per Starback writes:

PS>PS on my ending quote: A long, long time ago Tryg wrote
PS>TH> I like your tagline!   (Wish I had thougt of it first... :) )

PS>Digging through my archives I find that I've used it as a signature
PS>quote since August 1987 (the first time on a message on Edmund Hoyle
PS>and poker by the way).  But it wasn't until October 1989 I noticed
PS>that I had misspelt it ("ramble" twice and no "gamble").  *Sigh*, it
PS>seems like it's very hard to spell in signatures...

Ha Ha!  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who can carry around a
messed up signature and not notice it!

For nearly 30 years I thought that Mickey Mouse's nephews names were
Mortie and Fredie (rather that Ferdie).  "Fredie" was a familiar name to
me, so I assumed that is what it was and never looked closely at it
after that.  When I first noticed "Ferdie" I thought it must be a
misprint--then I checked my other comics and found I had been wrong all
those years...

Tryg

Internet  tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org
      or  trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
---
 p QMPro 1.51 p "Plain Awful!  That's what the professah called it!"