Disney-comics digest #322.

Stephen King's The Elmo morrow at physics.rice.edu
Sun May 8 19:52:51 CEST 1994

Don Rosa <72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM> writes:
[Re: "Guardians of the Lost Library"]
>	Well, I hope the muddy art, dark coloring and bad lettering
>won't hinder your enjoyment of this story... but then, how could it NOT?

I was enjoying the plot, dialog, gags, and meticulously detailed art too much
to even notice.  Perhaps I've been conditioned by years of exposure to
poor reproduction...perhaps I'm just not a discerning reader...perhaps you're
just a teeny-tiny too much of a perfectionist?

Gladstone's such a marginal company that I'm just happy to have *any*
regular Duck comics.

	greg
--
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."--unknown

elmo (morrow at physics.rice.edu,morrow at fnal.fnal.gov)