Mark Evanier

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed Nov 2 06:49:27 CET 1994

James asked what Mickey Mouse stories Mark Evanier wrote.

I think he mostly has done S-coded stories that haven't been published
in the USA, but I don't know of any particular stories.  The only
stories I knew he wrote are some Super Goof-stories mentioned in Joe
Torcivia's feature on Super Goof in The Duckburg Times #22.

According to Joe Torcivia's feature on Super Goof in The Duckburg
Times #22, Mark Evanier made 271 stories for Western (mostly
Warn Bros. titles) before departing in 1976.  His first story for them
was "Super Goof the Super Star" in Super Goof #27 (published in
October 1973).  More information on his Super Goof stories can be
found in that TDT.

As for Mark's Mickey stories he has written lots of S-coded stories
that haven't been published in the USA, but his only Mickey story for
Western (according to Joe Torcivia's "Mickey Mouse Checklist"
(published as a supplement to TDT 17/18)) is "Land of the Lost" in
MM #143.  I haven't read it.

As for getting Mark Evanier on the list:  I've written him and asked
about it now.  Thanks to David for supplying the address.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"