Disney-comics digest #476.

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Nov 2 15:51:11 CET 1994

FREDRIK and DWIGHT:

                   About what Fredrik said the other day regading the original
Swedish dubbing of Snowwhite, a rumour actually has it that the first batch of
"Snoevit" vidoes released to Swedish stores a coupla weeks ago by mistake (!)
had been made with the *new* dubbing credits, but the *old* Swedish soundtrack!
Whether this is *true* in the first place, I dunno; nor do I know how one would
go about determining what batch a particular *copy* belongs to!

It's probably apocryphal, anyway, but I thought both of you might care to hear
the rumour anyway!

All my best!

Mattias

**** Mattias Hallin ** Lund * Sweden ** <Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se> ****
*               "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!              *
**************       A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"      *************