Goofy's raven friend

tallmo@nisus.se tallmo at nisus.se
Thu Nov 10 19:26:51 CET 1994

David:

The strip I have with the raven is the one where Goofy actually goes to a
pet shop and buys him. Is he a crow or a raven? In Swedish he is called a
raven (or "korp"). How does he talk in English? In Swedish I get the
impression that he could be talking in some black jargon. He is very funny
I think - very self confident and arrogant. In the last panel he is dressed
in a beret and plaid coat, bragging to some girld birds (or is that
bird-birds) about himself.

Karl-Erik

KARL-ERIK TALLMO, Swedish writer, journalist, critic and HyperCard
programmer, living in Stockholm. Contributor of articles to Nordic dailies
and magazines. Writes about music, literature and computers. Also DTP,
Swedish grammar checking, translation, etc. through the private firm NISUS
PUBLISHING.