Call For Introduc(k)tions!

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Tue Nov 15 15:56:05 CET 1994

HELLO, Y'ALL!

             Yesterday, someone asked for "thumbnail bios" of us people who
subscribe to/are active on the <disney-comics> list. As Per Starback might have
told people already (I wouldn't know since I'm on digests), there exists a file
with introduc(k)tions, called "Intros", I think, at "our" ftp site at
ftp.lysator.liu.se, dir <pub/comics/disney> that I originally compiled some
9 or 10 months back. I think it contains short auto-bios by some 10 or 12
listmembers.

However, I think it'd be nice to add more introduc(k)tions to this file, so:

Anyone who'd care to be introduc(k)ed in this file, please send *me* (*not* the
list!) a short auto-bio, outlining e.g. your name, age, occupation, any
particular Disney or donaldistic interests/qualifications you might have and
of course any other relevant or irrelevant information about yourself you'd
like to tell the rest of us!

My e-mail adress is <Mattias.Hallin at jurenh-lu.se>.

All the best to one,  all and sundry!

Mattias

**** Mattias Hallin ** Lund * Sweden ** <Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se> ****
*               "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!              *
**************       A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"      *************